This is the official Napoleon Rogue R425 Ambiance Special Edition BBQ.
Why We Like This Product: If perfect sear marks are a badge of honour, the Napoleon Rogue 425 Ambiance Special Edition in black is the gas grill for you. Get grilling faster with a grill designed to cut assembly in half. Sleek porcelainized black lid and door with integrated storage compliment your landscaping. Locking casters allow you to roll the Rogue right into the middle of the action. Folding side shelves free up more space for the Rogue 425 Ambiance Special Edition to tailor itself to your backyard space.
Napoleon Rogue R425 Features
- 36, 000 total BTU’S
- 3 burners
- 425 sq. in. main grilling area. 535 sq. in. total cooking area
- New design cuts assembly time in half over comparable models
- DUAL-LEVEL stainless steel sear plates
- Stainless Steel WAVE™ Cooking Grids
- Black porcelain lid and single panel door with integrated inside storage compartment
- ACCU-PROBE™ temperature gauge
- Space saving, folding stainless steel side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Galvanized steel cart construction features integrated tool hooks
- Pedestal base with easy locking casters
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
- Propane model features tank stability ring
- Backed by the President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maintain and keep your brand new grill clean with these Bristle-Free BBQ Brush!
For more detailed information regarding this BBQ, please refer to the manual.
Or flat rate shipping charges will apply - $199 in Ontario, $249 outside of Ontario.
Bertha Delaney –
My husband and I are simply thrilled at this wonderful little BBQ! So easy to use and just right for us during this time of self-isolation, we’re out on the back deck cooking our dinner almost every night!
We really appreciate Friendly Fires helping us out with their great delivery service so we didn’t have to travel. The young chaps who brought the BBQ were very respectful and kept their distance as we all need to nowadays all the while being professional and explaining the details of the grill. Thank you Friendly Fires!