Baker’s Oven by Nectre Wood Cook Stoves
Over 15 years ago, we began selling the Baker’s Oven by Nectre.
- This, the 550 Baker’s Oven, is the larger of the two wood cook stoves.
- They challenge the traditional look of a wood cook stove; a combination of a traditional wood stove radiant heater and a cook stove.
- Many of our customers love the unique design and how easy it is to use.
With its robust oven and stove top cooking features, the Wood-fired Oven is perfect for anywhere wood is the preferred fuel source. Enjoy the ability to cook a roast, pizza or breads, plus enjoy the added benefit of a small wood stove in your living area.
Nectre 350 Wood Cook stove Features
- W26-5/8″ x H33″ x D21-1/4″
- Heat Output 65,000 BTU’s/hr
- 1.69 cubic oven
- 1.55 cubic foot firebox (max 19″ log)
- Oven Thermometer (°F and °C)
- Flame path around the sides, base and rear of the oven
- Ash pan
- Glass door for the oven and firebox
- Two 6″ cast iron stove top cook rings
- Includes 2 wire cooking racks & 1 baking tray
- Cook Top: Direct radiant heat 1/4″ top plate has 2 removable cook rings
- Adjustable bypass allows for greater fire and oven temperature control by increasing/ decreasing the amount of air into the firebox
- With the flue bypass dampener closed, flue gases spill over the internal side plates of the firebox creating a convection cooking effect
- Cast iron doors and ceramic glass
Please note: Because of testing rules, a wood cook stove is not considered a ‘primary residential heater’ with respect to testing labs in Canada. That said, these wood cook stoves are certified and approved for use in Canada, and are efficient secondary heaters.
The Nectre N550 will be in stock Fall 2023.