Conveniently sized for spaces up to 1000 sq. ft., yet big on performance, The Alderlea T4 in historic cast iron incorporates all the outstanding features of the larger Alderlea woodstoves – huge glass for a full view of the fire, a cook top for peace of mind during power outages, powerful heat output, a high efficiency rating, and user friendly operation. An effective heater with old world charm.
In true pioneer style, every Alderlea stove is equipped with a concealed cooktop, an optional reversing door, an air-wash for a clean extra-large glass window, floating firebox durability, an ash chute for easy cleaning and a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Limited lifetime warranty on firebox, glass (thermal breakage) and stainless steel removeable baffle
- 4+ hour burn time
- Maximum 18 inch log
- User friendly,one-touch operation
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Floating firebox design
- 304 Stainless Steel insulation cover
- Heats up to 1,000 sq.ft. (warmer climate)
- Concealed Swing-Out Cook Top, Fits 6” x13” pan
- Left handled/hinge-right doors standard, Right handled models available