Pacific Energy replacement parts are pick-up in-store only.
Unfortunately, Pacific Energy does not allow us to ship replacement parts direct to consumers. This is their rule not ours. You can have your local dealer order this part, or if you do not have one, you can contact Pacific Energy at 250-748-1184 or email@example.com.
These are the replacement baffle kits for Pacific Energy Summit (large) Series of Wood Inserts and Wood stoves. These are genuine replacement Pacific Energy replacement parts new in original packaging. There are two (2) different style of Pacific Energy Summit Baffles depending on the year of your appliance (Series A and Series B).
- 80000404 (typically models pre-2012-2017 – replaces old part numbers SUMM.BAFKIT & SUMM.3111)
- 80000396 (replaces old part numbers SUMB.BAFKIT – Note the ‘B’ in the code number) – newer style PE Summit Baffles
- 80002220 (2020 and newer models)
Please cross reference your appliance below and compare the pictures to ensure you are ordering the correct one.
Part Description: Pacific Energy Summit Series Baffle Kit, includes the stainless steel baffle, side rail insulation, as well as the baffle gasket.
Applicable Models: Summit Series A
- Summit & Summit Classic Series A from serial number 400,001 to 439,999, please check your manual for the correct part number (it changed around 2012 – 2013)
- Summit Insert Series A – prior to serial number 14,501, please check your manual for the correct part number (it changed around 2012- 2013)
- Alderlea T6 Series A – prior to serial number 440,001 please check your manual for the correct part number (it changed around 2012 – 2013)
Applicable Models: Summit Series B
- Summit & Summit Classic from serial number 440,000 to 606000000, please check your manual for the correct part number (it changed around 2012 – 2013)
- Summit Insert – from serial number 14,501 to 6070000108, please check your manual for the correct part number (it changed around 2012- 2013)
- Alderlea T6 – from serial number 440,001 to 6060000000, please check your manual for the correct part number (it changed around 2012 – 2013)
Applicable Models: Summit LE Series
- Summit & Summit Classic – (serial number 6060000001 to present)
- Summit Insert – (serial numbers 6070000109 to present)
- Alderlea T6 – (serial number 6060000001 to present)
Purpose: The baffle and the gaskets that come with it are designed to keep the hot gas in the fire and it also adds air into the fire to ensure a clean, hot burn. If the baffle is cracked or distorted make sure you replace it. If you don’t you may run the risk of warping or cracking the stove.
Installation tips: You will need to raise one side of the baffle up above the side rails and place it down on top of the air tube at the back. Remember to put the baffle gasket on before putting in the baffle and try not to tear the baffle gasket when you lower the baffle on top of it. The side pieces of insulation need to go in before the baffle is put on top.
Other Notes: Make sure you put in the baffle pin once everything is in place. If the pin does not go in, there maybe something not lined up correctly. The picture to the left of this description showing the pin installed is the Summit Baffle B. If the baffle pin does not go in completely, the baffle kit is not properly installed.
About Pacific Energy
Pacific Energy is a fireplace manufacturer located in Canada that makes fireplaces, wood stoves and wood inserts under the name True North, Town & Country, Alderlea, as well as Pacific Energy.
These baffle kits are in stock and ready to ship.