Powerful by design, the Pacific Energy Super 27 wood stove from Friendly Fires is the epitome of industry-leading innovation, giving you easy lighting, easy loading and effective heating in a mid-sized stove. Available with pedestal or legs and a variety of door finishes, the Pacific Energy Super 27 delivers years of clean-burning and economical comfort. Because of its reliability, the Super 27 may be the most popular wood stove in Ontario.
Pacific Energy Super 27 Features
- As low as 4 inch clearance to combustible walls
- Limited lifetime warranty on firebox, glass (thermal breakage), and stainless steel removeable baffle
- 7+ hour burn time
- Up to 18 inch log
- User friendly, one-touch operation
- Straight-in fuel loading
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Boost air for easy lighting
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Heats up to 1,500 sq.ft. (warmer climates)
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Doors are available in Brushed Nickel, Nickel or Metallic Black
- Metallic black is available in radiant door-style.
- Metallic Black pedestal or legs in three finishes: Brushed Nickel, Nickel or Metallic Black
- The super 27 is also available with a factory installed water coil.
The Pacific Energy Super 27 is available in Ontario from Friendly Fires in Cobourg, Kingston and Peterborough. The Pacific Energy Super 27 is also available in attractive enamel colours (black, red, ivory), as well as cast iron (Alderlea) designs.
There are no reviews yet.