These are genuine replacement high temperature glass door part from Pacific Energy Fireplaces. These replacement ceramic glass for the Alderlea Wood Stoves ship new in original packaging.
PE Alderlea Part Numbers:
- Alderlea T4 Small Stove & Insert: 80001524 (replaces old part number 2080.7) – 16 1/4″ x 10 1/2″
- Alderlea T5 Medium Stove & Insert: 80001523 (replaces old part number 2080.6) – 17 1/4″ x 11 1/2″
- Alderlea T6 Large Stove: 80001525 (replaces old part number 2080.9) – 20 11/8″ x 11 7/8″
Part Description: The glass replacement in the door of a Pacific Energy Alderlea wood stove or wood insert. This high temperature wood stove glass comes with the gasket already installed on the glass. There are three sizes of Pacific Alderlea Wood Stoves – please ensure to order the correct size.
Applicable Models: Pacific Energy Alderlea T4, T5 & T6 Wood Stoves and Wood Inserts.
Purpose: The glass allows for a large viewing area of the beautiful fire. If the glass is cracked or broken it needs to be replaced for safety reasons.
- Be careful not to over tighten the screws. If you over tighten the screws you could crack the glass.
- Removing the door is often required to replace the glass. This can sometimes prove difficult, so we have created a step-by-step document to aid in the removal of the door, and the retainer pin.
- Door Removal Instructions
- Retainer Pin Instructions
This Pacific Energy Alderlea High Temperature Glass is in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days.
Pacific Energy replacement parts are pick-up in-store only.
Pacific Energy’s online policy does not allow us to ship Pacific Energy Replacement Parts outside of our local area.
If you are looking for a local dealer or technical advice please contact Pacific Energy directly: Contact Pacific Energy →
There are no reviews yet.