These are OEM Primo rotisserie kits and accessories. These genuine Primo rotisserie BBQ accessories ship new in original Primo packaging.
Primo Part Numbers:
- PGXLR: Primo Rotisserie Kit (Oval XL)
- PGLGR: Primo Rotisserie Kit (Oval Large)
- PGJRR: Primo Rotisserie Kit (Oval Jr)
- PGRR: Primo Rotisserie Kit (Round)
- PGRBO: Primo Rotisserie Basket
- PGRBK: Primo Rotisserie Kebab Holder
- PGRBF: Primo Rotisserie Basket 3 sided
These Primo rotisserie kits are the perfect addition to any Primo ceramic charcoal BBQ.
Rotisserie baskets are incredibly versatile and can be used to cook a variety of delicious meals. Here are some ideas of things you can cook in a rotisserie basket and tips on how to do so:
- Vegetables: Rotisserie baskets are perfect for cooking vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, and onions. Simply chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces, toss them with your favorite seasonings and olive oil, and place them in the rotisserie basket. Cook on medium heat until the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Shrimp and seafood: Rotisserie baskets are also great for cooking shrimp and other seafood. Simply season the shrimp or seafood with your favorite spices and place them in the basket. Cook on medium heat until the shrimp or seafood is cooked through.
- Chicken wings: Rotisserie baskets are perfect for cooking chicken wings. Season the wings with your favorite spices and place them in the basket. Cook on medium heat until the wings are crispy and cooked through.
- French fries: Rotisserie baskets can also be used to make crispy, delicious french fries. Cut the potatoes into thin slices and toss them with olive oil and your favorite seasonings. Place the fries in the basket and cook on medium heat, until they are crispy and golden brown.
Tips for using a rotisserie basket:
- Make sure the food is evenly distributed in the basket to ensure even cooking.
- Don’t overload the basket. Leave some room for the food to move around.
- Don’t cook at too high of a heat, as this can cause the food to burn on the outside while still being undercooked on the inside.
- Make sure to clean the basket thoroughly after each use to prevent any food particles from sticking and becoming difficult to remove.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
These genuine Rotisserie Kits are in stock ready to ship.