This is the official complete replacement firebrick kit for certain Hampton and Regency Freestanding Wood Stoves. This kit ships new in original packaging. Please read shipping restrictions and warnings below.
Part Number: 020-960
Part Description: This kit includes all the replacement bricks for certain Regency Wood Stoves. This replacement firebrick kit does NOT include the top baffle. The 020-960 replacement brick kit includes (reference sizes to the diagram to the left):
- #70) Full Sized Brick: 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 9″
- #72) Partial Brick: 1-1/4″ x 2″ x 4-1/2″
- #74) Partial Brick: 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- #76) Partial Brick: 1-1/4″ x 2″ x 9″
Please note, this kit contains one (1) extra brick in case of breakage.
- Regency F2400 Freestanding Wood Stove
- Regency F2400M Freestanding Wood Stove
- Regency S2400M Freestanding Wood Stove.
- This is one of the ‘medium’ fireboxes in the Regency Wood Stove lineup.
Purpose: Fireplace bricks protect the wood stove and wood insert from warpage. Its very important that fire bricks are installed in the appliance prior to burning. A crack in a brick is fine, but if pieces are missing they should be replaced.
Other Notes: If you want to replace a single (or few)bricks instead, then you can purchase individual Regency Firebricks here (they can be cut to size).
This kit is VERY heavy. Its normal (expected) that some bricks WILL arrive cracked. There is nothing that can be done unfortunately to prevent this. Please do not order this kit online if you are not prepared to deal with some cracked firebricks. Once again, cracks in firebricks are safe. Also, due to its weight, this (and other) firebrick kits do not qualify for any discounted freight program for online purchases.