This is an OEM Regency Burner Assembly that is compatible with several Regency gas stoves and fireaplace inserts. This part ships new in original packaging from Regency (FPI Fireplace Products International) – it is not an after-market copy.
Description: This is a genuine burner assembly that is compatible with the select Regency gas stoves and inserts. This burner assembly works for both natural gas and propane. A burner assembly generally sits at the bottom of the fireplace, underneath the log set or fireplace media, and it is where the flames are generated.
Regency Part Number: 651-580
Applicable Regency Models:
- Regency Waterford Emerald E-65 Gas Stove
- Regency U27/U27-1/U27-2/U29/U29-1/U29-2 Gas Stoves (1999-2000 models)
- Regency U28/U28-1/U28-2 Gas Stoves (1999-2000 models)
- Regency U41-1/U42-2/U41-3 Gas Inserts (1999-2000 models)
- Regency U43-1/U43-2/U43-3 Gas Stoves (1999-2000 models)
- Regency U45-1/U45-2/U45-3 Gas Fireplace (1999-2000 models)
Please ensure to reference your user manual to make sure the part number matches.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
This genuine Regency 651-580 Burner Assembly is in stock ready to ship.