This is the official complete replacement firebrick kit for certain Hampton and Regency Wood Inserts. This kit ships new in original packaging. Please read shipping restrictions and warnings below.
Part Number: 163-960
Part Description: This kit includes all the replacement bricks for certain Regency Wood Inserts. This replacement firebrick kit does NOT include the top baffle. The 163-960 brick kit includes (reference sizes to the diagram to the left):
- 70) 902-111 Brick Regular Full Size: 1-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 9″
- 71) Brick Partial: 1-1/4″ x 4″ x 9″
- 72) Brick Partial: 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 9″
Applicable Models: Regency I3000L Wood Insert; Regency I3100L Wood Insert. This is the ‘large’ sized firebox in the Regency Wood Insert lineup.
Purpose: Fireplace bricks protect the wood stove and wood insert from warp-age. Its very important that fire bricks are installed in the appliance prior to burning. A crack in a brick is fine, but if pieces are missing they should be replaced.
- If you want to replace a single (or few)bricks instead, then you can purchase individual Regency Firebricks here (they can be cut to size).
- If you would like to replace the baffle for this stove/insert as well, please find it here.
This kit is VERY heavy. Its normal (expected) that some bricks WILL arrive cracked. There is nothing that can be done unfortunately to prevent this. Please do not order this kit online if you are not prepared to deal with some cracked firebricks. In order to assist, we do send extra bricks – but the customer may need to cut these depending on what arrives. Once again, cracks in firebricks are safe. Also, due to its weight, this (and other) firebrick kits do not qualify for any discounted freight program for online purchases.
This genuine Regency Brick Kit is in stock ready to ship.
There are no reviews yet.