This is a genuine Regency replacement part. This is the same factory original gasket that came with Regency wood stoves. This part ships new in original packaging from Regency (FPI Fireplace Products International).
Description: This is a high quality 5/8″ X 7′ gasket kit for installation in a Regency (Hampton) wood stove or wood insert door. This gasket kit is higher quality than those purchased at the Big Box Stores. Wood stove and fireplace door gaskets are also commonly referred to as “Door Sealers” (Asbestos style rope that goes around the door channel).
Part Number: 846-530 (replaces old part number 936-232)
- Most Regency and Hampton wood stoves and wood inserts prior to 1993.
- R3/R9 Wood Stoves (Pre 1993)
- R14 Wood Insert (Pre 1993)
- F3500B Freestanding Hybrid Catalytic Stove (Current)
- H200 Freestanding Non-Catalytic Stove (Current)
- H300 Freestanding Non-Catalytic Stove (Current)
- Ci2601 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
- Ci2701/CI2705 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
- CI2605/Hi400 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
- CI2705/Hi500 Hybrid Catalytic Wood Insert (Current)
Installation Tip: You will want to remove the old gasket in its entirety, apply a thin bead of glue or high temp silicone, and then ensure the ends have a tight fit in order to avoid air leaks. You will require high temp glue (silicone) for installing this gasket.
This genuine Regency Door Gasket is in stock and ready to ship.
There are no reviews yet.