This is an OEM Regency Fan Thermodisc Switch that is compatible with several Regency gas inserts. This is a genuine replacement part from Regency Fireplaces – this is not an after-market copy.
Regency Part Number: 911-149
Purpose: The thermodisc is designed to turn the blower on or off depending on the heat requirement. When the fireplace is cold – it cuts the circuit. When the fireplace cavity is hot – it turns it on. The thermodisc can also be referred to as a snap disc, fan sensor, or fan switch.
Applicable Regency Models:
- Regency HZ390E/HZI390EB Gas Insert
- Regency HZI390E-1/HZI390EB-1 Gas Insert
- Regency HZI390EB-2 Gas Insert
- Regency HRI4E Gas Insert
- Regency HRI4E-11 Gas Insert
- Regency L390E/L390EB Gas Insert
- Regency :L390E-1/L390EB-1 Gas Insert
- Regency L390EB-2 Gas Insert
- Regency LRI4E Gas Insert
- Regency :LRI4E-11 Gas Insert
Important Note: Because this is an electrical component, it can not be returned. Please ensure this is the correct part prior to ordering.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
This genuine Regency Fan Blower Thermodisc is in stock ready to ship.