These are replacement firebricks and vermiculite liners for the FP90 wood fireplace from Regency. These are original factory replacement parts that ship new in original packaging, they are not an aftermarket equivalent product.
- When replacing your brick panels check the Insulation Paper behind the brick in most cases it will need to be replaced
- You may also require the replacement brick clips as well.
- The replacement baffle set for the FP90 can be found here.
- You may require a replacement cast iron ash plug to fill the gap between the bottom bricks. That can be viewed here.
Regency Part Numbers:
- #28: 902-539 – Firebrick Spacer – Bottom
- #23: 902-534 – Bottom Left
- #30: 902-581 – Bottom Right
- #24: 902-535 – Left Side
- #31: 902-536 – Right Side
- #26: 902-537 – Back Left
- #27: 902-538 – Back Right
Part Description: These are replacement bricks for the FP90 wood fireplace.
- FP90 Wood Fireplace
- R90 Wood Fireplace
- EX90 Wood Fireplace
Purpose: Fireplace bricks protect the wood stove and wood insert from warping. Its very important that fire bricks are installed in the appliance prior to burning. A crack in a brick is fine, but if pieces are missing they should be replaced.
These genuine Regency Firebricks are in stock and ready to ship