These are OEM Regency Pilot Assemblies that are compatible with select U Series Gas Stoves. You can select the Natural Gas or Propane assembly from the drop down menu. They will ship new in their original packaging, they are not an aftermarket copy.
Description: The assembly consists of the thermocouple, the thermopile, pilot hood and pilot tubing and it’s main function is to ignite the gas when turning the fireplace on to provide heat.
Regency Part Numbers:
- 910-048: Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
- 910-049: Propane Pilot Assembly
Applicable Regency Models:
- U27 (From Serial # 1001 to 1473 – 1998)
- U28 ( From Serial #1001 to 2681 – 1998)
- U29 (From Serial # 1001 to 2989 -1998)
- U43 ( NG – From Serial # 200275 to 201618 | LP From Serial # 100171 to 100855 – 1997)
- U43-1 (NG – From Serial# 201619 to 202280/202464 to 202468 | LP From Serial# 100856 to 101341 -1998)
- U45 – (NG – From Serial # 5287 to 5298. 50002 to 51080 | LP From Serial # 10001 to 10591 – 1997)
Please reference your user manual to ensure the part number matches.
This genuine Regency Pilot Assembly is in stock ready to ship.