This is the official OEM Regency Pellet Stove replacement convection blower for most Regency pellet stoves. This is also the official replacement convection blower for Enviro and Hudson River Stove Works Pellet Stoves. Sherwood Industries manufacturers stoves for Regency, Enviro and Hudson River Stove Works. This is not a copy from a different manufacturer. This is a genuine factory replacement part. This part comes new in original factory packaging.
Part Number: GF55-003 (former part #EF-002)
Applicable Regency Models:
- Regency GF55 pellet stove
Applicable Enviro Models:
- Enviro EF2 Pellet stove and pellet insert
- Enviro EF3 Pellet stove and pellet insert
- Enviro Meridian
- Enviro Milan Insert
- Most Whitfield pellet stoves
- Hudson River Stove Works Kinderhook Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Chatham Pellet Stove and Insert
Part Description: The convection blower of a pellet stove moves the heat from inside the pellet stove out into the room.
Installation Tips: This can be replaced by the home owner. Some patience is required. Please ensure that you keep the existing screws from your existing motor. Also make sure that the pellet stove is unplugged before you start any work on it. This blower should be cleaned a couple of times per year.
This genuine Regency blower is in stock and ready to ship.
There are no reviews yet.