The Regency Pro Series F5200 wood stove is built, designed and manufactured in Canada for Canadian winters. The Pro Series Wood Stove line up by Regency is one of the best made wood stoves in the world. Regency’s state of the art manufacturing technology and design has made them an industry leader. Unique features that Friendly Fires likes about the Pro Series F5200 wood stoves include:
- Load wood front to back or side to side
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Front mounted draft lever and side mounted catalytic bypass rod for heat adjustment
- Easy to read catalytic thermometer
- High performance brick lined firebox
- Glass airwash system makes cleanup simple
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Mobile home approved
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-Year, 100% Warranty on Original Catalytic Combustor
Regency F5200 Wood Stove Options
Regency F5200 General Specifications
||up to 30 hrs
||4.4 cu. ft.
||213 sq. in.
||Double Wall Pipe
|Vent Size (Air Intake)
|Vent Size (Exhaust)
||39 3/4 in.
||31 3/16 in.
|Dimension Notes: Height with Pedestal