These are official OEM Renaissance Replacement parts. These are replacement bricks for Renaissance Rumford 1000 wood fireplaces. These replacement parts are new and are genuine Renaissance Fireplaces replacement parts.
Please note there are two different styles of Renaissance Rumford 1000 bricks: Vermiculite & Cement.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- ER-RA1102 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Ash Step
- ER-RA1104 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Back Refractory Kit (3 pieces)
- ER-RA1105 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Left Side Bricks (2 pieces)
- ER-RA1106 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Right Side Bricks (2 pieces)
- ER-RA1118 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Middle Back Lower (Series A & B)
- ER-RA1119 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Middle Back (Series A & B)
- ER-RA1121 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Left Side Large (Series B)
- ER-RA1123 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Right Side Large (Series B)
- ER-RA1124 – Renaissance Vermiculite Refractory – Upper Right Side (Series B)
These are replacement bricks kits for the RSF Renaissance Rumford 1000 Wood Fireplace. You can alternatively purchase the complete brick kit by clicking here.
Renaissance Yellow Vermiculite: The Renaissance Retrofit Vermiculite bricks are more yellow (than gray) and have a herringbone style (click here for more detailed description).
Applicable Models: Renaissance Rumford 1000 Series A & B (see details under each item).
Purpose: The firebricks are designed to protect the fireplace from warping. They also keep the heat in the fire to ensure a cleaner burn.
Important Note: It is important to determine which generation of Renaissance you have, the vermiculite panels that were available prior to 2014 are no longer available and needs to be changed (the whole interior) to today’s version. This affects units that are R1000B and the serial number is less than RA02500 serial number.
Important Renaissance Rumford Notes
1. NO RETURNS: These special order parts can not be returned to us or to the manufacturer. Please be 100% certain these are the correct parts prior to ordering.
2. SHIPPING: These bricks can be heavy and tough / sometimes IMPOSSIBLE to ship depending on your geographical location. Custom shipping rates will apply if you would like this shipped and we are able to do so. The only way to avoid any cracks in these bricks is to pick up them up in one of our locations unfortunately.