This is an official OEM Renaissance Replacement part. These are replacement brick kits for Renaissance Rumford 1500 wood fireplaces. These replacement parts are new in original packaging and are genuine Renaissance Fireplaces replacement parts.
Manufacturer Part Numbers: VP1500
Part Description:: This is a complete replacement brick kit for the RSF Renaissance 1500B Wood Fireplace. This brick is the Herringbone pattern. This kit includes installation instructions.
Applicable Models: Renaissance Rumford 1500B (please check the part number with your original installation manual).
- Make sure the bottom of firebox is cleaned before starting the installation.
- Even though all components can be easily installed by one person, you might find the installation easier with a partner handing you one component at the time.
- Three different types of components are used: semi-rigid and rigid insulation panels, vermiculite panels.
- Vermiculite panels with varying densities are used. Some individual panels, which are not to be meant to be bumped by wood logs, are more fragile than others. Please handle them carefully during the installation.
- Rigid insulation panels are fragile. Please handle them carefully during the installation. Nevertheless, if an insulation panel is cracked you can still install it as long as you make sure to install all its pieces correctly.
- This firebox lining has been designed specifically for the RUMFORD 1500B. No modifications are required to ensure a proper fit.
Purpose: The firebricks are designed to protect the fireplace from warping. They also keep the heat in the fire to ensure a cleaner burn.
- 1 ER-RB1109 Vermiculite throat (972055)
- 2 Short rear supports (EF-RR1000H-11-D07)
- 1 Long rear support (EF-RR1500-11-D04)
- 1 ER-RB1126 Vermiculite refractory, lower left side (972080)
- 1 ER-RB1127 Vermiculite refractory, upper left side (972087)
- 1 ER-RB1120 Vermiculite refractory, lower left back (972083)
- 6 Support wire (EF-RR1000-11-D05)
- 1 ER-RB1119 Vermiculite refractory, lower right back (972082)
- 1 ER-RB1121 Vermiculite refractory, lower middle back (972084)
- 1 ER-RB1122 Vermiculite refractory, upper middle back (972085)
- 1 ER-RB1123 Vermiculite refractory, upper back (972095)
- 1 ER-RB1124 Vermiculite refractory, lower right side (972081)
- 1 ER-RB1125 Vermiculite refractory, upper right side (972086)
- 1 ER-RB1117 Insulation, bottom middle (972048)
- 2 ER-RB1118 Insulation, bottom side (972049)
- 1 ER-RB1116 Insulation, top bottom middle (972047)
- 2 ER-RB1114 Insulation, top bottom rear side (972045)
- 2 ER-RB1115 Insulation, top bottom front side (972046)
- 1 ER-RB1103 Vermiculite refractory, top (972062)
- 1 ER-RB1107 Vermiculite refractory, front left (972057)
- 1 ER-RB1108 Vermiculite refractory, front right (972056)
- 1 ER-RB1102 Vermiculite refractory, ash step (972065)
- 2 ER-RB1129 Vermiculite refractory, side bottom (972064)
- 1 ER-RB1128 Vermiculite refractory, middle bottom (972063)
Important Renaissance Rumford Notes
1. NO RETURNS: These special order parts can not be returned to us or to the manufacturer. Please be 100% certain these are the correct parts prior to ordering.
2. SHIPPING: This brick kit is VERY heavy. Custom shipping rates will apply if you would like this shipped. In addition, its normal / expected that one (or more) bricks will arrive cracked to your destination. There is no way to avoid this. Friendly Fires will package the bricks up well, but one or more will crack in shipping. This is normal and a crack in a brick will not affect the operation of the stove and is safe to use. The only way to avoid any cracks is to pick up the bricks in one of our locations.
3. No Warrantied: This brick kit does not carry a warranty from the manufacturer. If you use the fireplace a lot, they recommend that you get the more durable EO-RB1500 – The Running Bond (Cement) Brick Kit.