Friendly Fires offers annual cleanings for gas, pellet and wood fireplaces in the spring, summer, fall and even winter.
Below are a few reasons why you may want to contact for your annual appliance servicing
- The Ontario Fire Marshall’s Office recommends that you have your fireplace, stove or insert cleaned every year.
- Fireplace stores are slower in the summer and thus are more responsive than in the busy Fall/Winter season. So book early to avoid disappointment
- A clean fireplace/chimney in the summer does not stink up your home in the heat.
- Roofs are safer for our techs in summer. However we do work in most non severe weather conditions
- Customers are happy to have regular maintenance done in the Summer so there is no stress or worry or waiting on busy companies when the cold weather returns. The colder the weather the longer the wait for service
- Friendly Fires has performed chimney sweeps, pellet stove cleanings and gas fireplace cleanings for nearly 30 years.
* If you are interested in booking your regular maintenance, purchase now and we will contact you within two business days.
These rates are for customer’s that are within 30 kilometers of each store. If your location is beyond 30 kilometers OR you require a ferry to get to your location OR your location is water access, additional charges will be confirmed at time of booking.