RSF Delta Glass Gasket kit
This is the OEM replacement high temperature glass gaskets for the RSF Delta and RSF Delta 2 wood burning fireplaces. RSF Replacement Parts ship new in original packaging (this is not an after-market copy).
RSF Part Number:
- FR-98.09.08.D (same as 98.09.08.D)
RSF Delta Glass Gasket kit Part Description:
- The rope (or graphite) gasket measures 3/8″ Wide x 1/4″ Thick and is a flat tape style, high density gasket.
- Listed price is for three items – 1 window gasket for each of the side windows plus one for the large center window.
- RSF Delta Wood Fireplace (manufactured prior ~2012)
- RSF Delta 2 Wood Fireplace (manufactured prior to ~2017)
Purpose: Glass gasket is a barrier between the glass and steel. When the gasket starts to wear out, the unit will leak air and cause the fireplace to over fire which may lead to damage. If the gasket fails, the glass in the fireplace may also crack.
Installation tips: Please ensure that the gasket is even all the way around the glass.
Wood stove and fireplace door gaskets are also commonly referred to as “Door Sealers”
This genuine RSF replacement gasket is typically in stock ready to ship.