This is an OEM Brick Set that is compatible with select Opel Plus (Catalytic) wood stove models. These are genuine RSF bricks that will ship new in their original packaging, they are not aftermarket copies.
RSF Part Description: These are genuine replacement bricks for select RSF PLUS (Catalytic) wood fireplaces (see applicable models below). Please note, you can select individual bricks – or the complete set from the drop down menu.
RSF Part Numbers:
- FR-98.11.01.PP: Front Left Side Brick
- FR-98.11.02.PP: Front Right Side Brick
- FR-98.11.03.PP: Left Side / Right Side Brick (Sold individually -2 Required for full replacement)
- FR-98.11.04.PP: Back Left / Right Brick (Sold individually -2 Required for full replacement)
- FR-98.11.05.PP: Bottom Left Brick
- FR-98.11.06.PP: Bottom Right Brick
- FR-98.11.07.PP: Front Right Brick
- FR-98.11.08.PP: Front Left Brick
- FR-11.18.P: Ash Plug
- FR-99.11.02.PP: Side Brick Clip (2 Required)
- FR-99.11.01.PP: Entire Brick Kit (Includes side brick clips)
Applicable RSF Models:
- RSF Opel 2 PLUS Catalytic Wood Fireplace
- RSF Opel 2C PLUS Catalytic Wood Fireplace
- RSF Opel 3 PLUS Catalytic Wood Fireplace
- RSF Opel Keystone Catalytic Wood Fireplace
- RSF Opel PLUS Keystone Catalytic Wood Fireplace
Purpose: The firebricks are designed to protect the fireplace from warping. They also keep the heat in the fire to ensure a cleaner burn.
Installation tips: Make sure that you clean all the ashes out of the firebox. Use a vacuum (a shop vac with a drywall filter is best) to clean all the ashes out.
Other Notes: Do not use a household vacuum and make certain that there are no embers in the ashes before vacuuming. If you vacuum embers, you will risk having a fire in your vacuum.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
SHIPPING NOTE: These bricks are very heavy AND its normal / expected that one (or more) bricks will arrive cracked. There is no way to avoid this. Friendly Fires will package the bricks up well, but one or more will crack in shipping. This is normal and a crack in a brick will not affect the operation of the stove and is safe to use. The only way to avoid any cracks is to pick up the bricks in one of our locations.
These genuine Opel PLUS Bricks are typically in stock ready to ship