This is the official OEM replacement refractory for the RSF Oracle and RSF Focus See Through wood burning fireplace.
RSF Part Number:
- FR-99.11.01.R Complete Kit
- Fr-11.2.R Side Panel Back Right & Front Left (This Panel Has The Knock-Out Hole)
- FR-11.3.R Side Panel Back Right & Front Left
- FR-11.4.R Bottom Left & Right
- FR-11.5.R Bottom Front Left & Back Right (Please note the slot location)
- FR-11.6.R Bottom Front Right & Back Left (Please note the slot location)
Part Description: RSF Oracle & Focus ST brick kit.
- RSF Oracle See-Thru Wood Burning Fireplace
- RSF Energy Oracle See-Thru Wood Burning Fireplace
- RSF Focus See Through Wood Burning Fireplace
Purpose: The firebricks are designed to protect the fireplace from warping. They also keep the heat in the fire to ensure a cleaner burn.
Installation tips: Make sure that you clean all the ashes out of the firebox. Use a vacuum (a shop vac with a drywall filter is best) to clean all the ashes out. You have to support the top baffle, before you remove the firebricks. The top baffle is the entire top of the fireplace. We recommend that you have two people to assist in the removal of the baffle.
Other Notes: Do not use a household vacuum and make certain that there are no embers in the ashes before vacuuming. If you vacuum embers, you will risk having a fire in your vacuum.
The top refractory baffle is not part of this kit, it is a separate part that can be purchased from this page: RSF Oracle & Focus ST Top Refractory Baffle – 11.1.R (pictured below).
SHIPPING NOTE: These bricks are very heavy AND its normal / expected that one (or more) bricks will arrive cracked. There is no way to avoid this. Friendly Fires will package the bricks up well, but one or more will crack in shipping. This is normal and a crack in a brick will not affect the operation of the stove and is safe to use. The only way to avoid any cracks is to pick up the bricks in one of our locations.