QUANTITY DISCOUNTS APPLY!!
This is our original fireplace mortar formulated especially to patch fireplace fireboxes and to bond firebrick to firebrick. Fireplace mortar is a silicate product that when fire cured, sets rock hard – as strong as firebrick itself and withstands 2000° Fahrenheit. It comes in a convenient cartridge for easy repointing of fireplace brick within the firebox. This mortar is not engineered (recommended) for exterior use. Buff colour. Passes ASTM E136 and E72 certifications for fireplace construction.
Tube Contains: 10.3 oz of high temperature fireplace mortar
Fireplace Mortar Engineering Specifications
- Patches firebricks or basic masonry repairs
- Can be painted (we recommend high temperature paint)
- Volume: 10.3 oz (cartridge fits into standard silicone guns)
- Strong as firebrick
- Withstands up to 1090 C (2 000° Fahrenheit) of heat
- Colour: Buff
- Certifications: ASTM E136 and E72
For larger repairs, we recommend Rutland Castable Refractory.
This high quality fireplace mortar is in stock ready to ship.
There are no reviews yet.