This is a genuine Security Simpson wood chimney component that ships new in original manufacturer packaging.? This is not an after-market copy.
Part Description: 6″ Insulated Reduced Clearance Support for 6″ Simpson Security Chimney.? Please check part number in your installation manual.
Security Part Number: 6RCS
Why we like this product: Insulated Reduced Clearance Support Use with flat, vaulted or cathedral ceilings. Certified to reduce clearance to combustibles from the usual 2″ (per side) down to a 1″ (per side) for all diameters. This allows for a smaller hole to be cut in the ceiling. Can connect to both double-wall stove pipe or single-wall stove pipe with included adapter. Functions as both an Attic Insulation Shield and Finishing Support.An adjustable black finish trim insulation pad and collar are included.
ASHT+ Chimney has some unique features
- Twist-Lock stainless steel coupler system with 1-inch overlap
- No screws or other attachments required
- Fast and easy installation with one-eighth of a turn Stainless steel inner lining
- Provides smoother surface ? Little restriction of flue gases even with an elbow
- Outstanding corrosion resistance One inch of exclusive Secura Plus insulation
- No shifting of the insulation
- Keeps cooling of gas temperature minimal, which stabilizes at high temperatures
- Reduces condensation and creosote buildup
- Low surface temperature
- Minimum 2-inch safety clearance to combustible materials in all diameters Fast venting of combustion products
- Delivers a stable and powerful draft Stainless steel outer casing
- Supports the structural load
- Corrosion resistance Inner liner attached only to the male coupler
- Free-floating inner wall means no need for expansion joints
- Unhindered expansion with rising temperatures Lightweight ? 6-inch diameter, 5.2 lb. per linear foot
- Delivers a more user-friendly design
This genuine Security Chimney Component is in stock ready to ship.