These are official genuine parts from Selkirk Corporation. These are adapters that will allow your stove to be connected to a PL Pellet Vent Pipe (see below). These are genuine OEM Selkirk EnergyVent SuperVent Pellet Chimney Adapters that ship new in original packaging.
- PL3UPA: Universal Stove to Pipe Adapter – 3″ (most common). This part connects a 3″ stove exhaust to 3″ PL Pipe pellet venting.
- PL3HPA: Universal Stove to Pipe Adapter – 3″ (Harman Stoves Only). This part connects a 3″ Harman stove exhaust to 3″ PL Pipe pellet chimney.
- PL4UPA: Universal Stove to Pipe Adapter – 4″ (rare). This part connects a 4″ stove exhaust to 4″ PL Pipe pellet chimney. Not many stoves have 4″ exhaust (Enviro Maxx, Enviro M55, WiseWay…).
To note: Friendly Fires also has access to the PL3PA and PL4PA – but typically its the Universal Stove Adapter that fits better. Please also note that you can not match (line up) different brands of pellet venting – they will not work together.
About Selkirk Pellet Pipe
Selkirk has made different brands of pellet vent chimney over the years. The EnergyVent pellet venting was commonly referred to as PL Pipe, Selkirk Pellet Pipe, EnergyVent, and recently SuperVent. Selkirk also makes two other brands of pellet venting. If you would like to know more to ensure you are purchasing the correct brand of Selkirk pellet venting, download:
Pellet Venting Installation Tips
- The manufacturer recommends using high temperature silicone and / or foil tape at every joint in order to prevent ash and air leakage.
- If you would the pellet pipe inside your home to be black, consider painting it with high temperature paint.
- Some pellet experts mention that when a pellet vent pipe increases from 3″ to 4″ and / or has a vertical rise (including past the roof) – a pellet stove operates cleaner and more efficiently.
- Because the exhaust of a pellet stove is often off-center, some customers will angle the first part (45 degree and / or Tee) so that the vertical rise appears in the middle of the pellet stove instead of off to one side for cosmetic reasons.
These genuine Selkirk PL Pellet Pipe Adapters are in stock ready to ship.