These are official OEM vent parts from Selkirk Corporation (see consumer brand names below). These are pellet pipe roof flashings. These flashings are used to waterproof installations that penetrate the roof line.
Selkirk Part Numbers
- PL3ARF- 3″ Roof Flashing: Adjustable for 0/12 – 6/12 roof pitches
- PL4ARF- 4” Roof Flashing: Adjustable for 0/12 – 6/12 roof pitches
About Selkirk PL Pipe (EnergyVent / SuperVent Pellet Pipe)
- Usage: Venting pellet burning stoves approved for use with PL-Vent (gases must not exceed 570 F or 298.80 C)
- Available Sizes: 3″ & 4″ Inside Diameter
- Materials: Case – GalvalumeT AZ 150; Liner – Type 304 – Stainless Steel; Collar – Aluminized
- Listing: Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 and UL 641
- Features and Benefits: 1″ clearance to combustibles; Sturdy collars for snug fit; approved with 45 elbow termination and collar with screen.
About Selkirk Branding: Selkirk has made different brands of pellet vent chimney over the years. The EnergyVent pellet venting was commonly referred to as PL Pipe, Selkirk Pellet Pipe, EnergyVent, and recently SuperVent Pellet Pipe. This is all the same pellet pipe chimney.
If you would like to know more to ensure you are purchasing the correct brand of Selkirk pellet venting, please click here.
Pellet Venting Installation Tips:
- The manufacturer recommends using high temperature silicone and / or foil tape at every joint in order to prevent ash and air leakage.
- If you would the pellet pipe inside your home to be black, consider painting it with high temperature paint.
- Some pellet experts mention that when a pellet vent pipe increases from 3″ to 4″ and / or has a vertical rise (including past the roof) – a pellet stove operates cleaner and more efficiently.
- Because the exhaust of a pellet stove is often off-center, some customers will angle the first part (45 degree and / or Tee) so that the vertical rise appears in the middle of the pellet stove instead of off to one side for cosmetic reasons.
If your required part is not listed on our website, we apologize. Please contact us and we will source it for you.
These genuine Selkirk Pellet Roof Flashings are in stock ready to ship