This is an official genuine part from Selkirk Corporation. The Selkirk Flex Liner Adapter allows PL Pipe to connect to a stainless steel flex liner typically installed in a masonry fireplace. These are genuine OEM Selkirk EnergyVent SuperVent Pellet Venting Parts. Please read description below to ensure you order the correct connector.
- PL3FC: PL Pipe – 3″ Flex Adapter. This part connects a 3″ Selkirk pellet chimney to a 3″ stainless steel liner.
- PL4FC: PL Pipe – 4″ Flex Adapter. This part connects a 4″ Selkirk pellet chimney to a 4″ stainless steel liner.
- PL3FCR: PL Pipe – 3″ Reverse Flex Adapter. Connects a 3″ stainless steel liner to a 3″ Selkirk pellet chimney .
- PL4FCR: PL Pipe – 4″ Reverse Flex Adapter. Connects a 4″ stainless steel liner to a 4″ Selkirk pellet chimney .
To note: You can not match (line up) different brands of pellet venting – they will not work together.
About Selkirk LP Pipe (EnergyVent / SuperVent):
- Usage: Venting pellet burning stoves approved for use with PL-Vent (gases must not exceed 570 F or 298.80 C)
- Available Sizes: 3″ & 4″ Inside Diameter
- Materials: Case – Galvalume T AZ 150; Liner – Type 304 – Stainless Steel; Collar – Aluminized
- Listing: Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 and UL 641
- Features and Benefits: 1″ clearance to combustibles; Sturdy collars for snug fit; approved with 45 elbow termination and collar with screen.
About Selkirk Pellet Pipe: Selkirk has made different brands of pellet vent chimney over the years. The EnergyVent pellet venting was commonly referred to as PL Pipe, Selkirk Pellet Pipe, EnergyVent, and recently SuperVent. Selkirk also makes two other brands of pellet venting.
If you would like to know more to ensure you are purchasing the correct brand of Selkirk pellet venting, please click here.
Pellet Venting Installation Tips:
- The manufacturer recommends using high temperature silicone and / or foil tape at every joint in order to prevent ash and air leakage.
- If you would the pellet pipe inside your home to be black, consider painting it with high temperature paint.
- Some pellet experts mention that when a pellet vent pipe increases from 3″ to 4″ and / or has a vertical rise (including past the roof) – a pellet stove operates cleaner and more efficiently.
- Because the exhaust of a pellet stove is often off-center, some customers will angle the first part (45 degree and / or Tee) so that the vertical rise appears in the middle of the pellet stove instead of off to one side for cosmetic reasons.
If your required part is not listed on our website, we apologyze. Please contact us and we will source it for you.