These are genuine double wall stove pipe lengths from Duravent (previously called Simpson Duravent). These are new components that ship in their original packaging.
Part Description: Simpson Duravent DVL double wall stove pipe lengths in 6″ inside diameter.
Duravent DVL Double Wall Lengths:
- 6DVL-06: 6″ Length
- 6DVL-12: 12″ Length
- 6DVL-12ADJ: 12″ Adjustable Length
- 6DVL-18: 18″ Length
- 6DVL-24: 24″ Length
- 6DVL-68TA: 40″-68″ Adjustable Length
If you require any offsets, you can view the 6″ Simpson Duravent DVL Double Wall Elbows here
Secure Black Double Wall Features:
- 6″ Clearances to walls, 8 ” clearance to ceilings. Superior compared to single wall which has an 18″ clearance
- DVL improves stove performance by maintaining high flue gas temperatures for a strong, steady draft. Because the inner wall is stainless steel the flue heats up faster, stays hot longer, minimizes the formation of creosote
- .016” stainless steel inner wall.
- .018” galvanized outer wall.
- Can be used with all types of wood-burning stoves
- Painted black finish is compatible with most stove finishes
- Check out their full catalog here
Benefits of Double Wall Stove Pipe
Double wall stove pipe has an air space between inner and outer pipes that provides superior insulating value to single wall pipe. Better insulating value keeps flue gas temperatures higher. This helps your wood stove perform with an enhanced draft.
Please Note: You can not mix and match different brands of black smoke pipe (it will not line up). Please ennsure you are purchasing the correct brand of smoke pipe.
There are no reviews yet.