Our customers like this fireplace remote control for its simplicity. Its simple to use (has few buttons) but provides added convenience when operating a fireplace.
Fireplace Remote Control Features
- Display indicates current room temperature
- Indicates degree in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- On Button – sets it to the manually on position
- Off Button – sets it to the manually off position
- Set Button – Sets the timer in minutes
Remote Control Installation Tips
1 – If your gas or propane fireplace is a heater, you may be interested in adding a Remote Control Receiver Heat Shield in order to prevent your remote control receiver from possibly melting.