Friendly Fires stocks all components required to vent a wood stove or wood insert up a masonry cavity (chimney).? These stainless steel flex liner kits are high quality (lifetime warranty) and are designed to ‘easily’ be installed inside a masonry clay tile.? These are professional grade venting kits.
Stainless Steel Flex Liner Details
- Convenient outside diamater size (read below) that fits 7″ outlet appliances
- Includes rain cap, flashing, top support, high quality stainless liner, as well as dripless connector (connects liner to appliance OR base tee)
- Includes everything you need to vent your appliance safely inside a masonry cavity
IF THIS LINER KIT IS GOING THROUGH A MASONRY CHIMNEY AND CONNECTING TO A FREESTANDING WOOD STOVE ,YOU MAY REQUIRE SOME ADDITIONAL PEICES (see below):
- A Dripless Connector – this is a connector that connects the stainless liner to the appliance or smoke pipe.? Its called dripless as it ensures that creosote remains inside the venting.
- A Base Tee– Friendly Fires recommends and stocks the Base Tees that HAVE an adjustable snout.? This makes the installation much easier.? The snout is removed, then T is then lowered into the masonry cavity, and then the horizontal part of the snout is attached from the horizontal breach.
- Tee-Cap– ?A cap that can installed on the bottom of a base T or any other length of liner.? Although some customers do not install a Tee cap in order to allow ash and soot to fall freely into the cleanout, its been our experience that a Tee Cap installed will allow the wood appliance to draft better.
- If your masonry chimney is not to code, you will want to insulate the liner (reduces clearances and makes it safer)
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT SIZE FOR YOUR APPLIANCE.?
Unsure what to buy? Contact us with any questions.
Friendly Fires high quality stainless steel flex liner kits are typically in stock ready to ship