Stove Bright Paint is one of the highest quality paints for high temperature finishes available on the market today. Friendly Fires stocks a variety of Stovebright high temperature paint colours. This is high quality paint that will adhere to almost any surface.
Stove Bright High Temperature Paint is formulated with a unique blend of heat resistant pigments in a silicone polymer resin that provides excellent color retention and film integrity in working temperatures up to 1200°F (650°C). Stove Bright Paint is designed for rapid curing and great working properties over ferrous metal surfaces. It is ideal for wood, pellet, and gas stoves as well as stove pipes, engines, engine manifolds, and many other metal substrates that are subject to high temperatures. Available in a wide range of colors to suit almost any need, and comes in both easy to use aerosol and brush-on formulas to accommodate any project.
Stove Bright Paint Product Details
- Silicone formula retains color with extended exposure to 1200°F
- High quality, fast drying formula resists scratching
- Used by the leading stove manufacturers as their factory finish
- Coverage per aerosol can: Approximately 12 feet
- Peak heat resistance: 1200F (650C)
- Time between coats: 10 – 15 minutes
- Dry to handle: 20 minutes (before heat set: 4 hours)
- Heat set / Initial Burn: 2 – 4 hours low, medium and extremely hot burn
- Dimensions: 12 oz.
To view the most common colours of High Quality Stove Bright Paint, please download their colours here. Also, if you are interested in a very solid finish, you may want to add a High Temp Stove Bright Primer as well.
Most colours of Stove Bright High Temp Paint will ship within 1-2 business days.