Please note that to import this product from Canada you will need to fill out the form below in order to clear US customs.
This form can only be opened using the free Adobe Reader application on a computer, it will not open with a web browser or on mobile devices.
If viewing the fire is a priority for you and your family, we highly recommend the Supreme Novo Wood Stove. This unique wood stove, has very little frame and is all glass. Unlike its highly priced European competition, the Novo was designed and made in Canada at a very affordable price.
Its form and style will make a lovely addition to any room of the home, cottage, chalet or condo. The Supreme Novo can be installed on top of the optional pedestal, or a larger table, creating a stylish wood storage space.
You can also choose between the soapstone or cast iron firebox panels. Soapstone, is not only beautiful, it will hold the heat for hours after the fire has died down. The cast iron panel is reversible to match any decor. One side is a traditional brick liner and the other a contemporary pattern.
The Novo is the perfect choice for those who wish to introduce contemporary heating design to their home while simultaneously drawing on Supremes’ long tradition of craftsmanship and market-leading technology.
Why Friendly Fires Loves the Novo 18
- High efficiency wood burning system
- Clean modern design
- Made (fabricated) in North America
- Factory installed variable speed heat activated blower
- Interior soapstone panels (instead of cheaper firebrick)
Supreme Novo 18 Wood Stove Specifications
- Accommodates up to an 18 inch log
- 4 to 7 hours of burn time
- 1.8 cubic foot firebox
- Will heat up to 1,000 square feet (warmer climate)
- Generates up to 60,000 BTU’s
- Glass Dimensions: 17 1/4″x 11 7/8″
- Certifications: EPA 2020 approved, UL 127-2011 and ULC S610-M87
- Available with or without base (pedestal or table)
- Weight: Stove = 230lbs | Pedestal = 50lbs | Table = 120lbs
- Download Owner’s Manual for technical specifications