This is an OEM Supreme Primary Air Control that is compatible with the Supreme Flair 34 & Lumis 32 wood inserts. This part ships new in its original manufactures packaging, it is not an aftermarket equivalent.
Supreme Part Number: PA5300-01
- The Primary Air Control is a patented mechanism that regulates the air flow into the firebox based on the temperature of the unit. Depending on your unit, the air control is located either at the top or the bottom of the firebox. The combustion air control has two components: the Activator and the Burn Rate Selector.
- The Activator is on the left, the Burn Rate Selector on the right. When starting a fire or adding a new load of wood, the Activator must be pushed in to allow a primary source of air to enter the firebox. The Activator will retract automatically with heat.
- The Burn Rate Selector can slide sideways to achieve different burn rates. When the Burn Rate Selector is positioned to the left, a maximum burn rate is achieved and when it is positioned to the right, a minimum burn rate is set. For optimum efficiency, it is recommended to operate the unit with the Burn Rate Selector set at the low to medium/low position.
Applicable Supreme Models:
- Supreme Flair 34 Wood Insert
- Supreme Lumis 32 Wood Insert
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
This genuine Supreme Primary Air Control is in stock ready to ship