This is a genuine Vermont Castings Dutchwest replacement part. This is the complete gasket kit for the Cast Iron VC Dutchwest Wood Stoves – Federal models.
Part Description: This genuine Dutchwest part includes all necessary gaskets as well as the factory recommended high temperature silicone glue. This is not an after-market made up kit (as can be found on many websites). This kit also includes instructions from Vermont Castings on where and how to apply the different gaskets.
The VC gasket kit includes:
- 5′ x 3/4″ flat window tape for door glass
- 13′ x 7/16” round for doors
- 3′ x 1/4” fiberglass for flue collar
- 2.5′ x 3/16” fiberglass gasket for air plate
- 7′ x 3/8” low density gasket for damper inner top
- 9′ x 5/16 med density fiberglass gasket for air manifold
Applicable Models: This kit has the gaskets for Vermont Castings Dutchwest Federal Models Cast Iron Wood Stoves (Pre 1993).
Why we like this product: Complete kit for replacing your gaskets – door, window, griddle, and includes gasket cement.
Note: Wood stove and fireplace door gaskets are also commonly referred to as “Door Sealers” (Asbestos style rope that goes around the door channel).
This genuine Vermont Castings Gasket Kit is typically in stock ready to ship.