Williams Wall Furnace Heaters are compact, space-saving furnaces featuring simple, low-cost installation. Attractive and economical, Direct-Vent wall furnaces are a popular choice for heating the home. 14,000, 22,000 and 30,000 Btu/hr. sizes. These wall heaters are an economical option for people looking for zone heating and where space is at a premium.
Compared to other wall furnaces, people like the Williams because of their upgraded looks and quiet operation. Also, if you wall is 9″ or thicker, you will one of the vent extensions.
- These wall furnaces are perfect for garage heaters, loft heaters, and zone heater applications.
- The Williams Wall Furnace is ideal for Off-Grid applications and can be used in buildings without electricity. The only thing that DOES require power is the blower, but the blower is not necessary for the wall furnace to function, it simply helps circulate the air in a more efficient manner.
Wall Furnace Features:
- No electricity required
- Matchless pilot ignition
- Includes direct vent system (no additional venting required unless your wall is thicker than 9″)
- All vent caps include built-in “Bird Guard”
- Sealed direct vent combustion chamber requires no room air
- Attractive, durable, soft-white, scratch-resistant finish
- Natural gas or propane.
- Optional: Vent Extensions for wall thickness 9″ or thicker
Friendly Fires All units available in either Liquid Propane [LP] or Natural Gas [NG]. Contact us today if you would like assistance in sizing up the correct size.
Williams Wall Furnace Additional Information
If you would like additional technical information (sizing, etc..) – please download the Williams Propane Natural Gas Wall Heater Furnace Brochure.
Williams Wall Furnace Sizes
- 14,000 BTU: 18 Wide x 7 1/8″ Deep x 26 3/4″ High
- 22,000 BTU: 32 1/8″ Wide x 10 1/4″ Deep x 28″ High
- 30,000 BTU: 32 1/8″ Wide x 10 1/4″ Deep x 28″ High
These high quality wall furnaces are in stock ready to ship.