Friendly Fires offers a wide range of Selkirk DSP Double Wall Stove Pipe (8″ Inner Diameter) to suit various installation needs. See below for details on the selection and each item is available in the drop down menu. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or are looking for something that is not listed.
SELKIRK DSP LENGTHS
Selkirk DSP is the DIYer’s double wall stove pipe used to connect all-fuel burning appliances to a chimney with reduced clearance to combustibles. Well made, built to last and easy to install!
- 6″ Length
- 12″ Length
- 12″-18″ Adjustable Length
- 24″ Length
- 36″ Length
- 38″-68″ Adjustable Length
SELKIRK DSP ELBOWS
Elbows are used to offset Double Wall Stove Pipe toward insulated chimney in a through-the-wall installation. The non-positional connection system allows 360° rotation.
- 45° Elbow (1 only)
- 90° Elbow (1 only)
SELKIRK DSP ADAPTORS
Selkirk offers a variety of adapters to suit different types of installations
- Stove Adaptor
- Universal Chimney Adaptor
- Masonry Adaptor
SELKIRK DSP FEATURES:
- 430 Stainless Steel Inner Liner
- Aluminized Outer Wall
- 1/4″ Air insulated
- 6″ Reduced clearance to combustible
- Adjustable and Telescopic Lengths available for ease of installation
- Black enamel, scratch resistant finish
- Smart Choice Warranty on all components
- View the entire DSP catalog here
BENEFITS OF DOUBLE WALL STOVE PIPE
Double wall stove pipe has an air space between inner and outer pipes that provides superior insulating value to single wall pipe. Better insulating value keeps flue gas temperatures higher. This helps your wood stove perform with an enhanced draft.