This is the official OEM Enviro (ie Envirofire) Pellet Stove replacement convection blower Impeller for most Enviro pellet stoves and pellet insert fireplaces. This is also the official replacement convection blower Impeller for Hudson River Stove Works Pellet Stoves. Sherwood Industries manufacturers stoves for both Enviro and Hudson River Stove Works. This is not a copy from a different manufacturer. This is a genuine factory replacement part. This part comes new in original factory packaging.
Applicable Enviro Models:
- Enviro EF2 Pellet stove and pellet insert
- Enviro EF3 Pellet stove and pellet insert
- Enviro Meridian
- Enviro Empress Insert
- Enviro Milan Insert
- Most Whitfield pellet stoves
- Hudson River Stove Works Kinderhook Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Chatham Pellet Stove and Insert
Part Description: The convection blower Impeller of a pellet stove moves the heat from inside the pellet stove out into the room.
Installation Tips: This can be replaced by the home owner. Some patience is required. Please ensure that you keep the existing screws from your existing motor. Also make sure that the pellet stove is unplugged and cooled down before you start any work on it. This blower should be cleaned a couple of times per year.
This genuine Enviro replacement part is in stock ready to ship.